Working Together is Better

The Stonehenge staff understands difficult situations, and is great at shaping agreements acceptable to everyone.


Q. Can my Homeowner’s Association foreclose on me if I do not pay my homeowner dues?

A. Yes. Your CC&R’s (Covenants & Restrictions) grant the Association the legal right to pursue collection efforts through the non-judicial foreclosure process. Should the Homeowner’s Association deem to, they may foreclose on your property. Consult your Association’s specific CC&R’s and your state’s civil code statues for additional information.

Q. I cannot afford to pay my delinquent HOA dues in full. Does the Association offer payment plans?

A.  Yes. Stonehenge, through your Board of Directors, offers a variety of flexible payment plan options to assist you in bringing your account current. We will work with you to find a payment plan that is amenable to you and your Association.

Q. What methods of payments are accepted by Stonehenge?

A. You may choose to submit payments in the manner most comfortable and convenient to you. Stonehenge accepts payments online and in several methods:

Credit – Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, or eCheck

By Mail – money order or cashier’s check

Q: When is my payment due?

A: Please see your latest notice from Stonehenge or call our office to speak with your account representative if the date on your last notice has passed.

Q: I am ready to pay in full.  How do I submit a payment?

A: Please contact Stonehenge Trustee Services (Stonehenge) for a total payoff amount. You may submit a cashier’s check or money order payable to Stonehenge or click here to make a credit/debit card payment online. 

Q: Does Stonehenge accept cash payments?

A:  Stonehenge will only accept cash payments that are brought into our office in person.  Stonehenge does not accept cash payments sent by mail.  We recommend you do not mail cash.

Q. I am selling my property and my account is in collections. What should I do?

A. Please have your escrow office contact Stonehenge for a payoff demand. You cannot sell your property without first satisfying the Association’s lien. Note the title company is required to submit a Borrower’s Signed Authorization so we may share your account information with Title.